Relph Benefit Advisors, an Alera Group company, is looking to expand their team.
Would you like the opportunity to join a growing, hometown company while enjoying the benefits of a nationwide organization? If you said "YES," you’ve taken the first step.
Additional qualities Relph is looking for include:
- The drive to help others
- A logical/analytical thought process
- Experience in Benefit Administration, COBRA, Flexible Spending, any Health and Welfare Benefits, etc. (helpful, but not necessary)
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Process oriented and self motivated
- Able to work as a team while taking ownership of individual responsibilities
If you are still reading, we want to talk to you. Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.