Relph Benefit Advisors, an Alera Group company, is is looking for a professional, organized, flexible, self-directed, and willing to learn individual to hit-the-ground-running to be a part of our BIS team.
The ideal candidate would be someone who can stay abreast of the current marketplace and how technology will be used in the future and use that industry intelligence to develop sustainable initiatives that create value for our clients. This person also needs to be willing to learn.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, team-oriented, always growing work environment? Then keep reading!!!!
Main responsibilities include:
- Serve in a consultative design role and work closely with Circle Team to proactively identify a technology solution for a client’s needs
- Be aware of technology providers in the market to stay abreast of their offerings
- Serve as a subject matter expert and act as technical support for any internal and external parties
- Analyze and digest business and technical requirements as provided by multiple sources; may be assigned special projects throughout the year
- Contribute to strategic processes and procedures of the team and help keep documentation up to date
- Assist Circle Team in managing Client relationships throughout projects and set proper expectations
- Partner with other team members and other departments to gather account structure, understand client needs, and collaborate to ensure a friction free client experience
- Triage inquiries and issues and categorize the solution path with internal and external resources
- Configure enrollment systems based on the needs outlined by the client
- Test for accuracy and improvement in processes that include, but are not limited to: enrollment, website content, setup of enrollment modules and maintenance of supporting documentation
- Report on trends and identify system updates that would eliminate errors
- Provide outstanding client support to escalations in a timely manner - including detailed research, root cause analysis and impact analysis
- Design and develop internal and external client statements/communications/reports
- Complete job-related training courses/seminars as needed
- Lead discovery calls to determine client needs
- Be aware of client activity and escalate when necessary
- Schedule and manage benefit admin system demos for prospects and clients
- Assist HR Administrators from the start date of a project to the go live date with questions
- Assist with collection of data and populating documents for completing new implementations
- Assist with system training for all administrators before going live